- Coffee Machine Servicing
Coffee Machine Servicing
The machines we service and repair:
- La Spaziale
- La Cimbali
- La Marzocco
- and many more!
Servicing made simple!
In London or the surrounding area? Good news! Caffè 79 is proud to offer our very own in house servicing team, able to provide coffee machine servicing for a variety of manufacturers – e.g. Sanremo, Gaggia, Fracino, and many more. We can offer various levels of servicing for most manufacturers and models, with loan machines provided for any off-site servicing.
Our engineers have vast experience in providing full and front-end servicing, and our approach to our repairs service is to provide your machine with the work it needs – ensuring you do not receive any surprise costs for additional and unneeded work.
What do our services include?
- Replacement of rubber seals and shower plates within the group head;
- Replacement of the pads and seals within the steam wand assembly;
- Removal of build up coffee grounds and oils from around the shower plate and seals;
- A full back-flush of the group heads using Puly Caff cleaning powder;
Includes all of the above and as follows:
- Loan machine provided whilst your machine is being serviced;
- Disassembly of your machine with pipes and boilers descaled;
- Replacement of solenoids and valves, and inspection of injectors, etc.,
- Extended testing session before reinstalling at a time convenient to you.
When to service?
For medium to high-use commercial machines we recommend a full service every 12 months, in order to make sure that your coffee machine is working at its best for as long as possible. A front-end service is more suitable for machines that are used less intensively, or for owners who have started to see a decrease in the quality of coffee being made.
What other ways can Caffè 79 help?
Alongside the traditional espresso machine services we offer, we can also diagnostic services as well. Is your coffee machine a write-off? With our experts you will be able to find out what is required, both in costs and in time, to get your coffee machine producing quality coffee again.
In order to ensure that your machine does not suffer from limescale build up, we also provide and install water filter and calcium treatment units (CTU) for your business. These products come in a variety of sizes to suit your needs, and their compact packaging ensures that they can be tucked away out of sight.
Whether your machine needs a little bit of a tune up, or a full overall, Caffe 79 has you covered.
Call 0208 441 7643 today to discuss your coffee machine servicing needs today.
We’ve been using Segafredo coffee in our shop since 2010, and customers immediately said they preferred Segafredo to the previous brand.